To become a blockchain developer, you should be familiar with blockchain architecture. You should know what a ledger means in blockchain, what is consensus, and how smart contracts work.
What do you do at job?
Blockchain Developers supervise and manage the complete lifecycle of Blockchain applications. They create Smart Contracts, design interactive frontend interfaces of DApps, and build the architecture of Blockchain systems/platforms.
Responsibilities of Blockchain Developers
• To research, design, develop and test Blockchain apps and systems.
• To evaluate and upgrade applications to keep up with new tools and technologies.
• To maintain and extend the client- and server-side applications.
• To actively participate and be involved in the global Blockchain community.
Types of block chain developers:
• Core Blockchain Developers.
• Blockchain Software Developers.
The average salary for Blockchain technology in India is Rs. 8,01,938.
Due to the lack of experienced professionals, organizations offer a handsome pay-out for the required skills. The excessive & growing demand makes ML experts land on one of the highest salary jobs in India as professionals earn up to 45 LPA. Salary ranges between the following range –
• 0 – 3 Lakhs
• 3 – 6 Lakhs
• 6 – 10 Lakhs (27%)
• 10 – 15 Lakhs (23%)
• 15 – 25 Lakhs (25%)
• 25 – 50 Lakh
It may be day shift or night shift. The average working hours will be 9 hours per day.
It can be either from office or work from home.
Educational qualification –
B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Information Technology.
Companies prefer candidates having a few years of prior coding experience in popular languages like Java, JavaScipt, C#, C++, and Python.
• A solid understanding of Blockchain architecture, data structures, distributed systems.
• Excellent foundational knowledge in Cryptography and decentralized applications (DApps).
• Well-versed in web development and Smart Contract development.
• Good understanding of Blockchain platforms like Etheruem, Hyperledger, Fabric, EOS, etc.
• Initial screen
• Technical screen
• On site interview
o Tech Mahindra
o Accrubit Technologies
o CIGNEX Datamatics
o Vinove software and services