Data Scientist Job
To revolve around data
What do you do?
A data scientist helps manage and organize a massive amount of data that an organization collects. He gleans actionable insights from that data to drive business decisions that improve profits and customer relationships. Data Scientists have a strong foundation in computer science, programming, mathematics, statistics, and analytics.
Responsibilities of a Data Scientist
• To identify valuable data sources and automate data collection processes.
• To clean and organize both structured and unstructured data.
• To analyze huge volumes of data to extract meaningful trends and patterns.
• To use data visualization techniques for presenting the findings from large datasets.
• To design predictive models and ML algorithms
Types of data scientist:
5. ML Engineers
6. Vertical experts
7. Star D Managers
Data Science offers a salary between 4 – 12 lacs to certified experts even if they have limited or no work experience in the function making it one of the highest paying jobs in India. Data scientists with 5 years of experience get INR 60 – 70 LPA.
Data Scientist usually performs all these functions in their normal business hours between 09:00 Am to 06:00 Pm, but in extreme situations, working hours could be 12 hours in a day.
It can be either office or work from home.
• Engineers – BE / BTech (without coding experience)
• Graduates (no programming knowledge)
• Ability to work with complex formulas (40%)
• An understanding of consumer psychology (25%)
• Business acumen (25%)
• Skilled at programming languages (10%)
It differs from company to company, but the basic process is-
• Getting applications
• Pre screening
• Technical test
• In person interview
Other parallel revenue resources:
• Amazon – Hyderabad / Bangalore
• Walmart Labs – Bangalore
• People Interactive – Mumbai
• GreyAtom – Mumbai
• Procter & Gamble – Hyderabad
1. DJ Patel
2. Andrew NG
3. Cassie kozyrkov
4. Kirk D.Borne
5. Hilary myson
6. Yann LeCun
7. Sebastian Thrun
And many more