FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
What do you do at the job
Full-stack developers are tasked with the job of creating both the front end and the back end of a software/website i.e. they are both web developer and have a fair understanding of database systems. As web developers, they build the website for the ground up and write the code for it. They work with the website’s appearance, CSS, HTML and align it with the client’s industry, business, and target audience.
Entry level full stack developers (less than one year of experience) can earn INR 375,000 per annum. Full stack developers between 1 to 4 years of experience can earn INR 553,000 per annum. Mid-level developers with 5 to 9 years’ experience earn ₹1,375,000 per annum.
Full-Stack Developers must at least have a bachelor’s degree, either B.E. or B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Science/Information Technology. Plus, they must have a solid foundation in computer programming in languages like Java, Python, C, C++, Ruby, etc.
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Excellent understanding of both frontend and backend design.
• Good understanding of best software development practices and processes.
• Knowledge of basic design skills and web architecture.
• Knowledge of HTTP and REST protocols.
• Detail-oriented with an eye of aesthetics
• Able to meet tight deadlines
Responsibilities of a Full-Stack Developer
• To develop both the frontend and backend of website architecture.
• To design user interactions on web pages.
• To create servers and database functionalities.
• To optimize applications for multiple platforms.
• To design APIs
• Chrome InfoTech