Medical Professionals (Doctors & Surgeons)
• Life Savers
• Healthy Recommendations
• Covid Warriors
What do you do at job?
• Prescribe medicines and administer befitting treatment to patients.
• Assess a patient’s symptoms and diagnose the medical issue
• Take accurate notes of a patient’s health issues and medical complications.
• Offer follow-up care of patients and evaluate the results of medical tests (if any).
• Collaborate with medical assistants, nurses, and other health experts for delivering top-notch treatments.
• Always stay updated with the latest trends and findings in medical technology and research.
Types of Medical Professionals:
Medical and Health Service managers
Speech language pathologists
Nuclear medicine technologists
Orthotists and prosthetists
Radiologic technologists and MRI technologists
According to the standard pay scale of medical professionals in India, the average salary of healthcare professionals in India is around 10 LPA in India. Over 25% of medical professionals earn an annual package of 20 LPA. Pay Scale maintains that the average salary of a General Physician in India is Rs. 6, 89,397 LPA and that of a General Surgeon’s salary is Rs. 10, 78,167 LPA.
Doctors have countered a government statement that they work for a maximum of 40 hours a week, claiming that their work hours often add up to as much as 100 hours a week.
It’s like it depends on the specialization which you are into. If you are an emergency doctor you need to go to hospital whenever the emergency occurs.
Hospitals or campaigns in rural/urban areas.
In India, an M.B.B.S (Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) degree is the entry card for becoming a doctor. Thus, all doctors must have an M.B.B.S degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). While pursuing their postgraduate degree (M.B.B.S), aspirants can choose from specializations like Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), Master of Surgery (M.S.).
• Quick thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Compassion and willingness to help others.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Calm and composed nature.
• Patience and concentration.
• Attention to detail.
However it depends on the hospital in which you work, but the basic process is as follows-
1. Telephone interview
2. Follow up interview
3. Prepare for site visit
4. Conduct tour
5. Arrange for meetings with various members of the C-suite.
6. Describe growth opportunities for the physician's practice and your hospital.
7. Personalize the visit.
8. Identify employees who may help answer specific community questions.
9. Keep building the relationship after the visit.
Other parallel revenue sources:
Investment in assets
Crowding of funds
Creating an app
Creating YouTube channel giving tips
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
Government of India
Prof.Dr.Suresh H Advani
Dr. Arvindh singh soin