VFX & Animation: Introduction, Courses, Eligibility, Admission process, Career Opportunities, Salary
About VFX Courses
Individuals who seek creative jobs in the technical, advertising or animation field can consider VFX and animation programme. These programmes enable you to express your creativity through animation, graphics and other visual tools. It also offers great job opportunities in different fields of entertainment and technology.
The programme covers various aspects of animation, visual effects, graphics designing, cartoons, games, etc. The candidates learn to apply different tools and methods to create animated visuals and high-quality graphics for games, movies, television shows and extra. These courses are also required in the technical field to design graphics for websites.
Types of VFX Courses:
To get admission in VFX courses offered in India, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria.
• Minimum Qualification Required: 10+2 (any stream)/ 10
• Minimum Marks Required: Pass in class 12 Board Exams
• Work Experience: Almost none of the colleges require candidates to have prior work experience.
Admission Process for VFX Courses
• Admission to the Certification in VFX (two-months long programme) can be taken after passing the class 10 Board Exams.
• Candidates aspiring to enrol for other certificate programmes or diploma programmes in VFX can take admission after completing class 12 by filling the fees at the respective institute.
• Admissions to degree programmes are done on the basis of merit list and candidates are required to score at least 60% mars in class 12 board exams.
• Some universities admit students directly.
Career Options and Job Prospects
VFX and Animation is a popular field, even in India, and various jobs are available for skilled animators who know how to work VFX and animation tools. Some of the top employment areas and job profiles that candidates can explore after completing VFX courses are:
Salary After VFX Courses
• Salary after pursuing VFX courses can vary from Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 5 lakh per annum.
• Salary after degree courses combined with certificate course is better than any of the courses pursued alone.
• Experienced candidates can earn up to Rs. 10 lakh or more in this field. Usually, salaries offered to individuals who have taken up technical profiles are more as compared to other jobs.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS
Tags: VFX courses ; Animation courses ; VFX and Animation courses ; VFX & Animation courses ; learn 3D graphics ; learn VFX ; How to learn VFX ; All about VFX